Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

2008 Dodge Caliber 2.0 with the CVT transmission. I am

getting a P0777 and a...
2008 Dodge Caliber 2.0 with the CVT transmission. I am getting a P0777 and a P0746. Upon clearing the codes the P0777 comes back immediately and the P0746 comes back as soon as you start driving. I need the procedure to diagnose this issue.
The symptoms are a bad whine coming from the transmission and then the vehicle will stop moving in 1/2 mile - 2-3 miles. turn off wait a few minutes and it will do it again.
3/9/2018
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the request!!

I'd be glad to help..

Ok I have attached both diagnostic tests that you will need to follow to determine the issue. The tests also come with the wiring diagram to help..

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Do you need more help?

Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
One last thing. Do you have a illustration showing the location of the line pressure solenoids A and B?