Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

What would be the most challenging repair I would encounter…

Brad, what would be the...
Brad, what would be the most challenging repair I would encounter with a 2008 Jeep Patriot (2.4L engine, manual transmission)?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

I'm sorry I don't fully understand your question. The most challenging repair I think would be based on your ability to perform the repair. For me it would all be easy because Ive done it all a few times, but as for your question what would be the most challenging I would suspect all of it since you have not installed a new engine or transmission...

Can you clarify your question?

Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well, you answered. Thank you. Installing an engine or a.transmission would not be easy for me.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Brad, is there anything (conventional or unconventional) to lower the resistance of the 2pp8 Jeep Patriot clutch pedal? Sometimes , my left knee hurts due to the repetitive action of depressing the pedal. Anything thatbwotmrks in your experience, I will try.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good morning. I need to change the transmission fluid. Is there a transmission filter to replace on the 2008 Jeep Patriot (manual transmission)?
Brad
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech