Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I need the pin code for my immobilizer

Customer Question
I need the pin...

I need the pin code for my immobilizer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jeep
3/8/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I am sorry but legally we are no longer to give these out not in person. It is because of security reasons not being able to prove we are speaking with the car owner or not.

thanks anyways

Best of luck