Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I need the pin code for my immobilizer

Customer Question

I need the pin code for my immobilizer
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I am sorry but legally we are no longer to give these out not in person. It is because of security reasons not being able to prove we are speaking with the car owner or not.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks anyways

Best of luck