Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Pathfinder has a Maintenance:Oil and Filter message on

dashboard display (between tach and...
Pathfinder has a Maintenance:Oil and Filter message on dashboard display (between tach and speedometers) every time I start the engine; What does this mean? can't find it in manual; had oil/filter change a week or two before this message came up
1/22/2018
Jay
Jay, ASE Certified Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your questionDo you think you can take a picture of the warning light so I can see?

Thank you for the image.. That maintenance reminder is reset in the cluster area.

it is reset very similar to the steps here.

looks like that worked - not sure why that message didn't come up last time; maybe the mechanic forgot to reset it this time around.
Thanks Jay - BTW .... thought you were a Nissan mechanic(in NJ?) but you're listed as a Jeep mechanic??
I am Nissan tech from NJ.
Jay
Jay, ASE Certified Technician