Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

Want to add a 2014 Jeep SRT wheel to a 2018 Jeep. Want to…

Customer Question
Want to add a...

Want to add a 2014 Jeep SRT wheel to a 2018 Jeep

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Want to add a 2014 Jeep SRT Wheel to a 2018 Jeep Trackhawk for a winter tire/wheel set...will it fit and clear the Brembo brakes?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will have the local tire shop mount fit them....I am interested in buying a set of Black Chrome OEM Jeep SRT Wheels and want to make sure they fit the new Jeep TrackHawk.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Jeep
1/19/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 1 month ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is***** these will fit the 2018 trackhawk, they both used the same size wheels,Tim

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH