Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

2011jeep liberty liberty instrument lights intermittent. The…

2011jeep liberty liberty instrument...

2011jeep liberty liberty instrument lights intermittent

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The instrument guage lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Liberty?

2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked for loose connections

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has been spreading . Everything is ok when car is cold .

1/19/2018
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If the problem is with instrument cluster illumination only, the dimmer works normally and the radio and a/c control head still illuminate when the cluster does not, then the failure has to be internal in the instrument cluster.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician