Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with Quada Lift. Right…

Customer Question
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland...
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with Quada Lift. Right rear suspension drops gradually when the vehicle sits with engine off. Goes back up when jeep is started. I did get "air suspension cooling down" message a couple of times. I have sprayed soapy water on the RR airbag and fitting as well as the air compressor fittings and have not found an obvious leak yet. The weather is very cold here for the last couple of weeks. It is supposed to get up to 40 degrees tomorrow though.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Jeep
1/18/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

The compressors can Overheat from A leak keep it on or Air valve not closing all the way when it reaches correct pressure ?

if you are in 10 degree like where i m at , I wait till tomorrow when it gets 40 and see if it keeps doing it

Do you park it outside or in garage ?

Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman