Jeep

Connect one-on-one with a verified jeep mechanic who will answer your question

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

More related answers
All jeep mechanics are VERIFIED
I bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and the stereo had been
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and the stereo had been stolen and the connectors cut. I purchased the following: Full Repair Kit: 05135638AA from Mopar Full Repair Kit: 68032281AA from Mopar I f… read more
I have a 430N touch screen radio that a friend gave me for
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
I have a 430N touch screen radio that a friend gave me for my Jeep. I need the anti theft code to get it working in my Jeep. Could you help?Serial#T00AM0096T0581 Model#P68282479AD… read more
Looking for anti-theft code for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Looking for anti-theft code for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 430N radio. I'm selling the 430N radio and need to provide the new owner with the anti-theft code.I have the VIN for my vehicle (original… read more
I need the unlock pin for our factory OEM 430n Navi that
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hi I need the unlock pin for our factory OEM 430n Navi that came with our Jeep wrangler rubicon 2016. I have vin number and serial number on the 430n unit available. I recently swapped out the receive… read more
I have a Mygig RHB 430N Radio that was purchased off eBay
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hello Brad I have a Mygig RHB 430N Radio that was purchased off eBay that didn't include the 4 digit pin. I cant get in touch with the seller. PLEASE ADVISE Thanks. Serial No. T00 AM 175 2 T5265 Model… read more
I'm looking to get the unlock code for a 430RBZ touch screen
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I'm looking to get the unlock code for a 430RBZ touch screen with anti theft. My wife bought the radio to pout in our Jeep Willy's Unlimited. She doesn't have the donor vin, but has the radio serial n… read more
Can you get me an Anti-Theft code for a Wrangler JK radio?
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
can you get me an Anti-Theft code for a Wrangler JK radio? … read more
I want to sell my head unit from my 2013 Jeep Wrangler, it's
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I want to sell my head unit from my 2013 Jeep Wrangler, it's a Mygig 430n. I need a code for it and I wondering if it needs to be unlocked before placing into a new car. So what I need to do so my buy… read more
I sold my 430N radio that I took out of my car and I need to
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hi Brad, I sold my 430N radio that I took out of my car and I need to get an unlock code for the new owner. I can provide you with the sale (ebay link), serial number / vin number and vehicle ownershi… read more
I bought a RHB 430N from LKQ; however, I do not have a vin
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I bought a RHB 430N from LKQ; however, I do not have a vin from the donor car. LKQ seems to be pretty legitimate though and I do have a receipt. I want to stick it into my 2017 JKU.Serial: T00AM1373T0… read more
I just traded in my 2011 jeep Wrangler which had 430n RHB
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I just traded in my 2011 jeep Wrangler which had 430n RHB which DID NOT HAVE ANTI theft code on it. I removed it and put a generic 130 in it. I purchased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler that had a 130 in it whic… read more
I need the Anti-theft code for my Chrysler 430n RHB radio I
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
I need the Anti-theft code for my Chrysler 430n RHB radio I just bought it from EBay. Model (RHB) serial # T00AM2823T1131 part# ***** My vin# ***** 8 digit are AC137669… read more
I have a 430z radio from a 2014 wrangler I bought but didn't
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I have a 430z radio from a 2014 wrangler I bought but didn't know it needed code..nor that I needed VIN to get a code. The serial number is ***** THE DATE CODE IS 0293. THE MODEL # P05091338AD A. Can … read more
I need a security code for the new radio I got It's an RHB
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
I need a security code for the new radio I got It's an RHB radio. Would you be able to provide me the code if I can provide the serial number … read more
Brad, Looking for the security code for my 430n rhb
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Brad, Looking for the security code for my 430n rhb stereo/GPS after upgrading the software via USB stick. Serial#T00AM3301T0145 VIN-1C4-RJFAG4CC-216553. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Thanks Aaron… read more
I just purchased a used 8.4" screen Harman radio (4NA) to
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hello I just purchased a used 8.4" screen Harman radio (4NA) to upgrade my 5.0 screen radio and I need an ant theft code. I have both the car VIN and radio serial numbers. Can anyone help? Thanks, Mau… read more
I recently bought a radio jeep jku. I got the new radio from
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hello. I recently bought a radio for my jeep jku. I got the new radio from one of my buddies but now it is asking for the code. The model # ***** and the serial number is ***** Do you need any other i… read more
sport: Hi Brad, great service here! I just bought an upgrade
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hi Brad, great service here! I just bought an upgrade 430n radio off ebay and need the unlock code please. Serial# XXXXX VIN 1C4AJWAG3DL661753… read more