Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Turns over but won't start. New battery. 2006 Liberty.

Customer Question
Turns over but won't...

Turns over but won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

New battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2006 Liberty

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet. Thinking of checking fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The engine turns over but won't start. Zits as if its not getting gas.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok so we need to check fuel and spark next, let me know what you come up with