Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Dead battery. No and yes' 2005 jeep wrangler unlimited.

Customer Question
Dead battery Mechanic's Assistant:...

Dead battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

No and yes'

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2005 jeep wrangler unlimited

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Wrangler Unlimited yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself. I have disconnected the battery terminals

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My question is what size is the bolt on the hold down which keeps the battery in place

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am a Master Technician and I am glad to help you.

The hold down is a 13mm bolt

Hi I need to know the bolt size for the hold down on the battery so I can remove it

13mm

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving a 3 star or higher rating would be appreciated very much. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out

I am contacting you because this question has not been closed or rated. This question will automatically time out after 7 days.

Please let me know if you have any questions so I can help more. A 3 star or higher rating would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.