Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Gig part number P68245855AB serial number T00AM3294T0121 out…

Customer Question
Gig part number P68245855AB...

Gig part number P68245855AB serial number T00AM3294T0121 out of jeep with vin number 1C4BJWDG7FL605625 2015 wrangler and I need the code I

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Wrangler. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That should do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
12/29/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Robert,

I'm sorry to say that we are no longer allowed to provide radio unlock codes online. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you will need to go to your local dealership to provide proof of ownership of the radio. There should not be a charge for the unlock code once you provide the ownership information needed to verify nothing is stolen..

The best thing is to go down to your local dealer, visit the parts department. Take proof of ownership of the vehicle and give this along with the Radio Serial Number and VIN number and have the parts counter person have the parts manager obtain the code for you. If you retrieve the code via the parts department, there should be no charges to obtain the radio anti-theft code..

Sorry about the bad news but just wanted to let you know the above info so that you are not sitting here waiting for the radio code that no one here can supply...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer

Robert

ok thank you

Thank you.