Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have cold air coming out of my Jeep Liberty 2012 I just…

Customer Question
I have cold air...

I have cold air coming out of my Jeep Liberty 2012 I just took off the afloat or piece from under the dash to see if it was stuck seems to be moving fine, the 2 pipes are hot any other ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

I was out of coolant and filled that, wouldn't I see a leak on the ground?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and the above only

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's really cold here and any help would be great

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jeep
Swat else can I try
12/29/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Has your vehicle got standard controls or automatic climate control?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

I will shoot you a couple videos that should help you solve your problem and if they don't let me know so I may proceed to help you further.

even though this is different year is the same as yours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M964muw9Wy4

I'm not sure what you mean standard
I turn the knobs thanks erica
I already found the first video and tried it which lead me to you
What else do you have already tried both..

did you pull the control panel out to check for power to the controls?

Ok now I have warm air coming out of the passenger side but cooler out of the drivers side
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician