Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have gotten into a few accidents which have broken my

Customer Question
I have gotten into...

I have gotten into a few accidents which have broken my alignment. The wheel has turned completely so I drive awkwardly. Not just that butf because of the accidents that I have gotten into my esp/bas has come on as well as the leakage sign. How much will it cost to get all of this fixed before my emissions test?

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Jeep Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have power steering? Have you checked the power steering fluid?

I am not to familiar with cars and parts, can you explain?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2007 Liberty

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I take it into Midas

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
12/29/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 6 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Front or rear wheel?

Front
I prefer just text.

HI,

Ok is there any way you can take some photos of it and upload to here using the paperclip icon on your reply box toolbar.

I can take some educated guesses as to what it will need without seeing it, but it does help to see how badly the wheel is turned to know the likely damage