Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I need the four digit radio security code for my Jeep. I’m…

Customer Question
Hi, I need the four digit...
I need the four digit radio security code for my Jeep. I’m trying to update the maps and I’m being asked to input it in order to install the new software. Can you supply it? It’s a 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara and the radio serial number is: T00AM0493T0407
The unit ID is:(###) ###-####
I’ve been trying to get this code for days now, and have been run in circles so far. Can you help?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
12/26/2017
Jeep Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

I’ve already tried that!
How do I get my payment refunded?

contact customer service