Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I gotta radio for my jeep for Christmas that has Sirius

Customer Question
radio from a junk yard...
I gotta radio for my jeep for Christmas that has Sirius radio from a junk yard , my stock radio was a basic one. I have paid for the antitheft code online, the codes didn't work. Can you help me?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, what is showing on the radio after you enter the code

And I will need the serial number of the audio unit to look up the code