Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Wont turn over battery was checked ok starter 1 1/2 years…

Customer Question
Wont turn over battery...

Wont turn over battery was checked ok starter 1 1/2 years old ,when i turn key off i get a mesagage saying transmission temp or some thing like that its to fast to read

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?

Took battery out and took it and had it checked all ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

07 comander base model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes battery has been checked changed starter fuse

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Jeep
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Amedee, Jeep Technician replied 5 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you.

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Got any idea what can be going on with my jeep

YES sir I do have lots of ideas. I just need a bit more information from you in order to provide you with correct information and point you in the right direction.

On my way to work now Will have to try again tomorrow

Sounds good, talk to you then.

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman