Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have abs light on :/ Just abs light. Its 2001 4.0l. Today…

Customer Question
I have abs light...

I have abs light on :/

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Nope, just abs light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

Its 2001 4.0l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Today i got some light bulbs pc74 and 103 to replace them in the instrument cluster

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When i replaced them, the abs light is always on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
12/19/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Was this light on before you replaced these bulbs?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?