Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I had to remove the dash to replace the heater core. After…

Customer Question
I had to remove...

I had to remove the dash to replace the heater core. After reinstalling the steering column the key will not turn to off position with gearshift interlock cable inserted

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's pretty much it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jeep
12/9/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

Is the mechanical key interlock working correctly? They will sometimes stick and need lubrication.