Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Thank you I don’t have extra money to take my 05 Jeep grand…

Customer Question
Hi thank you I...

Hi thank you I don’t have extra money to take my 05 Jeep grand Cherokee to the shop for a mechanic to check it and then tell me what’s wrong and then charge more to fix it plus you can never really trust local mechanics because they don’t make as much money as commercial body shops which I understand but also I need to know how to fix any issue I’m able to because I drive children around to dr appts and don’t want to be stranded somewhere with young children.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Grand Cherokee. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The tire pressure light came on 2 weeks ago lasted 6 days then went off. It came back on tonight along with the break light and abs signal which only flash 2 times when the cars first turned on and the airbag signal that comes on also but goes off about a minute after the cars been on. It’s a cash car that I bought after harvey so if there are any signs I should’ve looked out for I wasn’t aware plus they came on 2 days after I purchased it as is so I can’t return it. It’s all me at this point. I need help!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
Also I’ve added air into the tires they were all at the right pressure and equal. The sensors are clean as well as the break pads and sensors so it’s not those.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/7/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi what kind of help were you seeking with this?

That’s the response? I stated I don’t have extra money for a mechanic I explained what was happening. So it’s very clear that I need a professional like you to help me figure out,if possible, what’s wrong so I know what steps I should take from here on. Like if all signs point to something specific or something. If 1 question costs me $21 please have some compassion and let me know what the signs sound like. Please. I don’t have a dad or husband or male friend to help me. The women in my family are not about to help me with my car so This is my last option before I just run my car till it quits on me. If there’s any advice at all or suggestions please spend some time on me. I really am lost and I know if I go to a shop they will charge me for stuff that’s not even wrong cause they know I won’t really know. I was a personal assistant to a guy who owned a shop and I heard how they spoke about housewives and teenage girls and women in general. Pls just help me.

so this is a flooded car that you want me to tell you what is wrong with based on the lights you have?

based on the warning lights?

Idk if it was flooded. It hasn’t been registered as stolen or as a salvage but the guy, since buying it, has become shifty and wants me to hurry up and do an inspection with his guy even though he said the one the Jeep currently has is valid for 6 more months. I know you won’t have all the answers. I also know that your educated and experienced and could possibly have atleast some answers where as I have none. I dont have the resources to understand rn and you do. My phone number is(832)(###) ###-#### Pls if you even try to help me you would be blessing my life and the life of my daughters. As dramatic as that sounds. A car is transportation to and from work, daycare, family, fun, drs appts etc.

hi, sure understood. however I can call if you accept the phone call offer.