Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Story. I’m a mail carrier, have 2013 Jeep Wrangler. Have…

Customer Question
Long story. I’m a...

Long story. I’m a mail carrier, have 2013 Jeep Wrangler. Have slow water leak, radiator and thermostat have been changed. I’m female and don’t know a lot, but googled the other day and read about people having problems with intake manifold gasket. That’s a headache, do you have any suggestions of what else could be causing this? And just your ideas? You are welcome to call me if you would like.(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?

It’s losing water. Put a water bottle or more in everyday. I think it leaks mainly while running. I don’t see where it’s going and park on gravel, but concrete also and never see unusual leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Wrangler yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can you call me.? Typing takes too long. Ha

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so. I’m not fixing it myself, have a friend that’s mechanic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Has your friend pressure tested the system yet?