Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have a 05 jeep liberty, and I am not getting heat, I

Customer Question
I have a 05...

I have a 05 jeep liberty , and I am not getting heat, I replace the radiator, thermostac and heater censor ant still didn't work, is their another thin I should try.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle overheated in the past? And what about servicing? Is it up-to-date on oil changes?

I don't know, I bough it, and it haven overheat since I have it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

New radiator, thermostac, heat sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I also flash the heater core, the vehicle antifreeze was very dirty.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
12/5/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician
Hi my name is***** engine is warmed up and heater is on do you get any temperature change inside when turned cool to hot with temperature dial? Feel both heater hoses in engine at firewall to see if both are hot and are same or different temperature?
Jeep Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 6 months ago

If no other questions can you please enter a 5 star rating so I can get credit for helping you and can get question closed out. Thanks.