Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

ALL WHEELS AND FRT DRIVELINE TURN OFF GROUND ON GROUND RT…

Customer Question
ALL WHEELS AND FRT...

ALL WHEELS AND FRT DRIVELINE TURN OFF GROUND ON GROUND RT FRT SPINS IN SNOW BUT LEFT FRT DONT

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have power steering? Have you checked the power steering fluid?

Y3S

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

00 GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

TRANSFER CASE WAS ALMOST EMPTY FILLED WITH MOPAR FLUID

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

REPLACED RT FRT AXLE SHAFT AND HUB

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
Was wondering if you had any idea's yet
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Jeep Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 7 months ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

its not a full locking differentil thats normal only way to change that is to add a locker to the front differential

It's full time 4 wheel used to get up my hill fine until this week don't seem like 4 wheel is working right

well ***** 1 front wheel grips it will switch back and fourth if one slips are the tires good?

Can I call you tomorrow when I have vehicle

yes