Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

USB port in the center console is not working. I previously…

Customer Question
USB port in the...

USB port in the center console is not working. I previously worked with mp3 files. Currently trying to upgrade the navigation software. Even mp3 files are not working.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015.Currently running software version

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, Following the instructions for the USB software upgrade for the navigation system.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jeep
11/24/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'ll be assisting you with your question today. Please give me a few moments to review your question. Also keep in mind that I do not know your skill level or abilities so I may be asking a lot of questions before I can answer. In some cases we may need to respond to each other quite a bit before I can come up with a possible solution for you. As far as phone calls, If you didn't request it, it is most likely the Website prompting you, not me. A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site, but in some cases a phone call may be recommended.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thanks. Already contacted the dealership.Please cancel my subscription to Keep Jeep.

For any issues about billing and payment, please contact Customer Support at***@******.***. They will take care of any issue you have with billing, payment, your subscription, etc. - As an Expert, I only provide advice on technical matters in my field(s) of specialization.

Thank you,

Robert