Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I HAVE JEEP LOOKING FOR KEYCODE, 2001, YES I INSTALL USED…

Customer Question
I HAVE JEEP LOOKING...

I HAVE JEEP LOOKING FOR KEYCODE

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES I INSTALL USED PCM I NEED TO PROGRAM THE KEY

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

CAN YOU EXPLAN MORE

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO JUST ASK HIM FOR KEY CODE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Jeep
VIN 1J4FA49V31P323345
11/23/2017
Jeep Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain these codes and posting of them here has now been prohibited by JustAnswer in addition to manufacturers.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi thanx for you replySir im working at my own garage so this this customer car and im not from us country. Im form bahrain gcc country so plz if you can help me thanxx

If it's a customer's vehicle then presenting a signed repair order at your dealer should be sufficient documentation for them to give you the PIN. Note that Chrysler's corporate policy requires a court order to release a PIN even to a professional entity, but most dealers will work with you.

Dealer in our country so difficult to as them
How ask for the pin anther company work on keys only but the ask me to fine the pinWhat i have only i got problem on my pcm so i found used pcm the car wont start and the teath light is no so agine i ask for small help from your side addition the car is soo old 2001 model so there is no dangerous for that

If the vehicle has SKIM then yes, it will start and die until the 'PCM replaced' routine is performed with a scan tool.

it has skim and they has tool only i looking for the keycode

You're not looking for a key code, you're looking for the SKIM PIN for programming. As I mentioned you'll need to see your dealer with proof of authorization to perform repairs on the vehicle, and as long as their internal policy allows then they will release it to you.

There is no anther way to got it dealer cant deal with them

The only authorized, legal way to get it is from a dealer. Both the Chrysler corporation and JustAnswer prohibit the posting of the code here.

i i send you registration copy with vin it will work with you
I CAN SEND YOU COPY NOW
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
YOU DIDNT HELP ME IN IT SO WAY YOU CUT THE AMOUNT FOR THIS ????
sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician