Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have a 2008 jeep compass with a "no fuse" on the dash.

I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 jeep compass with a "no fuse" on the dash. I've checked the OID fuse and its good and made sure its pushed down all the way, checked and tested all the other fuses and their good. Tried resetting the computer and still the same, checked the wiring going into the fuse block and all good. Is there something else to check before i start taking the dash apart to check for broken wires?

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Compass yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tested all fuses under the hood and a computer reset

11/17/2017
Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you.

The Cluster will display "NO FUSE" if it does not detect power on the Ignition Off Draw (IOD) feed. If the IOD fuse is good and has power in and out of the fuse, verify the IOD power supply to the cluster. If there is missing IOD power, repair the circuit. If all the IOD power supplies are good, replace the instrument cluster.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello there!

I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?

If so, please let me know as I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Amedee