Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Instrument panel is dead. 2000 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo…

Customer Question
Instrument panel is dead ...

Instrument panel is dead

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2000 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L 4WD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes but am in a wheel chair so I need to know what fuse it is or what

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Manual gone searched online and could not find the right 1

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it I think

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Jeep
11/17/2017
Jeep Mechanic: tim's auto repair, Mechanic replied 5 months ago
tim's auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

how and when did this problem first begin?

About 2 weeks ago

first, lets try something simple,,

Remove both battery cables from the battery, turn on the ignition, touch and hold both the - and the + cables together for 5 seconds, turn off the ignition, then re-install them back to the battery

let me know if this fixed the problem

tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, Mechanic