Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

I'm having a lot of fuel system lean codes and all my spark

Customer Question
plugs but one are showing...
I'm having a lot of fuel system lean codes and all my spark plugs but one are showing lean and the other is showing rich and the injector for that cylinder has a small crack that I can see in the plastic of it and it skips and sputters and has no power and I've changed the up and down stream o2 sensors recently so what could be the issue it's a 2006 Jeep Wrangler rubicon
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Jeep
11/16/2017
Jeep Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 27 days ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Can you send me a pic of the injector you see a crack in?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Idk how to send pictures through this website

Let me find you a link with the directions .

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Can u just call me

Here is a link where you can see how to upload pics.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don't see a link a phone call would make this so much easier

The site should have sent you an offer for a live phone call. If you would like to talk on the phone, accept that offer. It will how ever cost you a little bit more. Here is the link, sorry it did not post. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Jeep Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 24 days ago

Just wanted to check in on you and see how things where going?

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman