Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Replace battery. Was tested agm battery. 2012 grand

Customer Question
Replace battery Mechanic's Assistant:...

Replace battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Was tested agm battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2012 grand cherokee

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Is nut on bracket 12mm or1/2in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Does seat need to beremoved

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jeep
11/14/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

The seat does not have to come out, just moved and the nut will be metric. I am not sure of the size to be honest, but nothing is standard on any car built since about 85 any more.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!