Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have an 87 Grand Wagoneer which seems to be going through…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an 87 Grand Wagoneer which seems to be going through ignition modules very often. Is there something that I can do to upgrade the ignition system to HEI or the like?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery lately?

The battery is new

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Wagoneer yourself? What have you tried so far?

The car will turn over, but will not start. I use an ignition bypass system and it starts right up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Jeep
11/13/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 5 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** are getting the ignition modules from?

All over. Some online, some thru local shops. All different makes, too.
My credit card is being declined for some reason.

you need to contact them, and see if there is a problem?

Ok thanks, ***** ***** the bother

No worries, just let me know,Tim

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman