Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I get a constant squeeking from my brakes when I am moving

Customer Question

Second opinion] I get a constant squeeking from my brakes when I am moving at only about 10 MPH and apply brakeJA: When was the last time you changed the brake pads?Customer: I have not changed them yet the jeep has only 13000 miles on it and it has been doing it for a while nowJA: What is the model of your '10 Jeep?Customer: 2016 Jeep Grand CherokeeJA: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: I told the dealership about it and they stated that it is normal. Now I am not so sureJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: NO
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Do you live near water? Is your climate fairly warm or hot?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Waiting for your reply as I have some solutions to fix this issue for you.