Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I need pin code for jeep grand Cherokee model 2001 VIN

Customer Question
I need pin code...

I need pin code for jeep grand Cherokee model 2001 VIN 1j4gx58n21c737704

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Grand Cherokee. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Im replacing my pcm

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Jeep
11/10/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I am sorry but due to legal reasons from not being able to prove ownership. We are no longer allowed to provide these. Other options are to go to your local dealer.

you can’t answer my question? I’m a former mechanic but I️ no longer have the connections I️ had to get these answers I️ can pull and read the code from the eeprom if you can’t answer my question

I can answer the question at my dealer. I can not do so here. The website JustAnswer no longer allows us to do so for legal reasons.

I’ll just do it myself

Best of luck and sorry again.

Trying this site out for the first time and it wasn’t helpful

We are very helpful. You just happened to ask a concern we are no longer legally to address. We have no control over what customers will ask. I can help on another concern though if you have one.

Maybe to first end users that don’t know much about cars

A majority of our customers are repeat business and independent shops. Most do work on cars and just need some help.