Jeep

Connect one-on-one with a verified jeep mechanic who will answer your question

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

More related answers
All jeep mechanics are VERIFIED
I bought on eBay an used Sirius RHB and need the security
Marty
Marty, Vice President / Manager
I bought on eBay an used Sirius RHB and need the security code to activate … read more
Bought a mygig 430 rbz from fb marketplace. It came from
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Bought a mygig 430 rbz from fb marketplace. It came from 2016 Jeep Wrangler. I have the vin # but the dealership says its not the right vin # so needless to say I cant get anti theft 4 digit code. Can… read more
I bought a Jeep Uconnect 130s and when I install it, it asks
Robert R
Robert R, Auto Technician
I bought a Jeep Uconnect 130s and when I install it, it asks for an anti theft code, is there a default code? … read more
I bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and the stereo had been
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and the stereo had been stolen and the connectors cut. I purchased the following: Full Repair Kit: 05135638AA from Mopar Full Repair Kit: 68032281AA from Mopar I f… read more
I need an anti theft code for a radio I purchased for my
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I need an anti theft code for a radio I purchased for my Jeep Wrangler … read more
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, I'm trying to upgrade my radio
Robert R
Robert R, Auto Technician
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, I'm trying to upgrade my radio to a mygig RHB but whenever I plug it into my vehicle it does not turn on at all. I noticed it doesn't say “anti theft” on the bottom of the… read more
I'm looking for an anti theft code off an NTG4 RHR Jeep
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I'm looking for an anti theft code off an NTG4 RHR Jeep stereo I bought and my local dealership is no help.. I see that Brad can provide this with vin# ***** serial number.. I will list them... vin#1J… read more
I communicated with one of your mechanics yesterday
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
I communicated with one of your mechanics yesterday regarding obtaining a anti theft radio code for my Jeep Wrangler. I purchased a 2015 factory radio on eBay that requires an anti theft code after I … read more
I just bought a stereo for my Jeep Wrangler and I need the
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hi Brad, I just bought a stereo for my Jeep Wrangler and I need the security code. I have the sellers VIN and he'll be sending me a photo of his registration tonite. And help is greatly appreciated. M… read more
I purchased an RBZ 430 radio yesterday on eBay for my Jeep
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I purchased an RBZ 430 radio yesterday on eBay for my Jeep Wrangler. If I provide my eBay proof of purchase and the VIN to my Wrangler can you provide the unlock code. The company that sold me the rad… read more
I just traded in my 2011 jeep Wrangler which had 430n RHB
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I just traded in my 2011 jeep Wrangler which had 430n RHB which DID NOT HAVE ANTI theft code on it. I removed it and put a generic 130 in it. I purchased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler that had a 130 in it whic… read more
I have a 2012 jeep wrangler that the radio went bad in. my
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
I have a 2012 jeep wrangler that the radio went bad in. my mechanic found one at the junk yard and installed it but now its asking for an anti theft code. I have no idea where this code is. I've looke… read more
I bought a mygig for my Jeep Wrangler from another Jeep
Robert R
Robert R, Auto Technician
I bought a mygig for my Jeep Wrangler from another Jeep Wrangler owner but he doesn't have the antitheft code. Can you help me retrieve it?… read more
I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Mojave edition 4 door. I just
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Mojave edition 4 door. I just swapped out my old stereo deck for a 430 RBZ anti theft stereo that was taken out of a 2015 JWU. I hooked it up and it looks great. I don't ha… read more
I'm looking for an unlock code for a MyGig Radio 730n RHR,
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
Hi, I'm looking for an unlock code for a MyGig Radio 730n RHR, P/N P05064820AE, S/N T00BE075156087. I will be installing on my Jeep Wrangler VIN 1J4BA3H15AL127499 on Monday. Thanks!… read more
I need help getting the security code for my jeep wrangler
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
I need help getting the security code for my jeep wrangler radio. I have included the S/N and VIN below.S/N. T19QN002416036VIN: 1C4BJWDGXFL677502Thanks, … read more
It's my jeep, 2008 wrangler, my stereo went out and I bought
-Brad-
-Brad-, Foreman Dodge Dealership
it's my jeep, 2008 wrangler, my stereo went out and I bought another one from a guy and after i installed it today it asked for a antitheft code, the person I bought it from doesn't have the jeep anym… read more
I just bought an RBZ 430 (SN-T 00 AM 042 5 T0595) from my
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hello, I just bought an RBZ 430 (SN-T 00 AM 042 5 T0595) from my friend and when we installed it it's asking for a security code. He never had a code and we can't find it anywhere in all of his purcha… read more