Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Need the pin code for my Jeep grand cherokee. I had to

Customer Question
Need the pin code...

Need the pin code for my Jeep grand cherokee

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Grand Cherokee. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I had to change the ECM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
I have an OBDStarx100 auto key programmer
11/7/2017
Jeep Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain these codes and posting of them here has now been prohibited by JustAnswer in addition to manufacturers.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can and reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician