Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

Could you give me the code attached to the OEM Chrysler

Hello there,Could you give me...
Hello there,Could you give me the code attached to the OEM Chrysler radio
S/N T00AM145742138
Date code 1457
Thks a lot
10/17/2017
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Dodge dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help...

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

I will need proof of purchase and vehicle registration before I can supply you with the radio code...

Talk soon,

Brad

This radio doesn't have theft so it doesn't require a code.. try 0000

Thanks a lot Brad

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Brad
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech