Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have a new radio and the cd player wont work its a factory…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new radio and the cd player wont work its a factory radio and I notice some wired cut on harness I need a diagram to see where the wires go

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Is the cd player diferent from radio

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2003 liberty

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just installe a new radio I got from amazon the original problem was the cd player didn't work

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Jeep
10/7/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Is the replacement radio also out of a 2003 Liberty?