Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

My nephew plug his phone in aux and now my radio sound on fm…

Customer Question
My nephew plug his...

My nephew plug his phone in aux and now my radio sound on fm and am.have none

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

It came with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2012 Jeep liberty

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Jeep
10/4/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech replied 7 months ago
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

So as soon as you plugged in the AUX cord the radio switched to FM/AM? Can you swap it back to AUX and does it play? What is your VIN number?

Talk soon,

Brad

I can swap back aux

And when you select AUX do you have sound? Have you tried a different AUX cord?

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman