Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have a 2004 grand cherokee and need the pin code for the…

Customer Question
I have a 2004 grand...
I have a 2004 grand cherokee and need the pin code for the skim module
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jeep
I am the owner and the vin # is 1J4GW58N14C319089
10/3/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

I'm sorry to say that we are no longer allowed to provide PIN numbers online. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you will need to go to your local dealership to provide proof of ownership of the vehicle. There should not be a charge at the dealer for the PIN number once you provide the ownership information at the dealer...

The best thing is to go down to your local dealer, visit the parts department. Take proof of ownership of the vehicle and give this along with the VIN number and have the parts counter person have his parts manager obtain the code for you. If you retrieve the code via the parts department, there should be no charges to obtain the code..

Sorry about the bad news but just wanted to let you know the above info so that you are not sitting here waiting for the PIN Number that no one here can supply...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer

Robert