Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Car is in drive, then when I try to shift to park shift is…

Customer Question
Car is in drive...

Car is in drive, then when I try to shift to park shift is hard to move

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

Same transmission havent noticed leaking

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2012 jeep cherokee

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothng.it just happened the other day

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jeep
10/2/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Is the shifter hard to move through all gears or just in one area?