Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I'm trying to locate the Factory Amplifier on a 2007 Jeep…

Customer Question
I'm trying to locate...

I'm trying to locate the Factory Amplifier on a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Any idea?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep Grand Cherokee. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The parts location, and access point to get to it for a rewire workup

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jeep
9/29/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 10 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The amp is located behind the drivers rear interior quarter trim panel as seen below.The interior panel needs removed to access it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugumou8oqp7a51p/amp-09-29.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete