Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

The back of the rear seat lays down but the flat part of the…

Customer Question
The back of the...

The back of the rear seat lays down but the flat part of the seat does not move wanting to tale rear seat out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2007 jk

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes played down the back part of seat and tried to left the bottom part but it does not move

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i know now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jeep
9/28/2017
Jeep Mechanic: TIM, SERVICE MANAGER replied 10 months ago
TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER

Hello, is your Jeep a two door or 4 door?

Two Door

1.Remove the rear subwoofer (if equipped),.

2.Lift the seat back release lever and fold seat back forward and release the rear latches (2).

3.Slowly flip the entire seat (1) forward.

4.Press down on release bar on each side to release the front latches (3), and pull seat out and away from lower bracket (4).

5.Remove seat from the vehicle.

any further questions -- please let me know -- thanks,Tim