Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I need the Anti Theft code fro the 2017 Radio Disconnected…

Customer Question
I need the Anti...

I need the Anti Theft code fro the 2017 Radio Disconnected the battery and now we need the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Jeep. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That is all I need than kyou

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Jeep
Please let me know if you need the SN and VIN for the look up
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Jeep Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

yes serial # and vin required

do you have the radio serial # and the vin #?

The dealer actually was able to verify this info for me without me getting the code. They were having an issue getting the Serial number from the radio and they were able to finally get it.thank you but I do not need your services.

ok