Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I'm trying to help a lady get her jeep started but I can't…

Customer Question
I'm trying to help...

I'm trying to help a lady get her jeep started but I can't find the wiring diagram for the Fuel pump... it's an 89 wrangler with a 6 cyl and manual tranny... it has throttle body injectors.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Fuel pump works when when I apply 12v and ground to the pump, ground is good, no power when cranking. fuse is good. Fuel pump was mounted to the cross member that supports the transfer case, not in the tank...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Jeep
9/20/2017
Jeep Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 8 months ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. give me a inute while i gather the info

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto

see attached diagrams best of luck

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
John S

That is not making sense... it shows power for the FP (14Orange) coming from junction c6 which is below the choke sw (also says 2.5l only) but all the wires below the choke sw are 16Blue...

i looked it up for the straight 6 thats the only diagrams i can find

eauto
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy