Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Just bought a 2017 mygig radio out of a Jeep Wrangler and…

Just bought a 2017 mygig...
Just bought a 2017 mygig radio out of a Jeep Wrangler and installed it and it is asking for the security code. Can you get the code?
9/16/2017
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Good eveningI will need to see the receipt to give the code out. Per Chrysler we are required to verify it's not stolen.Talk soon,
Brad
I bought it from a guy in my Jeep club. He gave me his VIN #.
Thanks for the informationNow I will need the radio serial number and the vin it's being installed into.
Serial #- T00AM1117T0294
VIN #- 1J4GA59108L640041
The pin is 3856.Glad I could help and thank you for the positive rating.
Thank you so much! You Rock!
You are very welcome.Don't forget to click 5 stars before leaving the site.
Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech