Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Just got 2004 jeep liberty 3.7 engine, ac works, heat works,

Customer Question

just got 2004 jeep liberty 3.7 engine, ac works, heat works
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: not that I found.hoses are weak but not leaking.guage reads hot but doesn't come down even when its cold
JA: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to,my question is..when I run the jeep the upper hose gets warm but the bottom hose is only warm by the thermostat.why?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

Hello

this sounds like the thermostat isn't opening ?

is the jeep overheating ?

Expert:  Matt replied 30 days ago.

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you