Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My 2007 Jeep Wrangler will not start. When I turn the key I

Customer Question

Hi, my 2007 Jeep Wrangler will not start. When I turn the key I just hear a clicking noise
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: Park
JA: Are you fixing your Wrangler yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not 100% sure on the wheel lock feature I have replaced the starter on it a few weeks ago
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The lights come on and the gauges when I turn the key on but it just is one click each time I turn the key and if I leave the key on the start position it is like a click then pause then click then pause then click
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Just to be clear, it's more then a single click with each turn of the key, but a series of clicks while you hold the key?