Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

My 2007 Jeep Wrangler will not start. When I turn the key I…

Customer Question
Hi, my 2007 Jeep...

Hi, my 2007 Jeep Wrangler will not start. When I turn the key I just hear a clicking noise

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

Park

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Wrangler yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not 100% sure on the wheel lock feature I have replaced the starter on it a few weeks ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The lights come on and the gauges when I turn the key on but it just is one click each time I turn the key and if I leave the key on the start position it is like a click then pause then click then pause then click

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Just to be clear, it's more then a single click with each turn of the key, but a series of clicks while you hold the key?