Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

2008 Jeep Liberty 3.7. Code p0627. With the key on and

Customer Question
engine not running I can...
2008 Jeep Liberty 3.7. Code p0627. With the key on and engine not running I can hear the pump running constantly. Common causes how to repair?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Jeep
9/8/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

P0627-FUEL PUMP CONTROL CIRCUIT

Possible causes are faulty fuel pump assembly, TIPM, PCM, or wiring. I have attached the testing directions for you as there is not a single cause, althout the TIPM is the leading one of the possible causes

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Jeep Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago

Unless you have a further question on this, at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?