Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Throtle control light on wont even trurn over had no issues…

Customer Question
Throtle control light on...

Throtle control light on wont even trurn over had no issues yesterday when drove it

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Red throttle control

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2012 patriot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Patriot yourself? What have you tried so far?

I went out to start it was no power put battery charger on it just clicks when turn key

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all i know

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Jeep
8/6/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Amedee, Jeep Technician replied 1 year ago
Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Does it click once or multiple times when trying to start the engine?

Are you looking for some possible causes?