Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Random misfires,hard start,doesnt idle,sat for about four

Customer Question

random misfires,hard start,doesnt idle,sat for about four years. I've put new gas in,replaced injectors,new coil pak(helped a little)
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: cant even drive ,it run so rough,very hard start
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2000 jeep grand cherokee,4.0
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes,its not firing on all cylinders,put new coil on checked spark,about to put new cam sensor in
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Have you or can you confirm the compression is good on all cylinders?