Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Chris's its Antonio with the 90 wrangler with no injector

Customer Question

Hey Chris's its Antonio with the 90 wrangler with no injector pulse, found the problem finally ... It was the full throttle switch, it was shorted to read full trotle all the time , even on start up so computer was made to think the engine was flooded and cut the ground to injector on start up
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.
Aha! Good one! Don't think I have seen that before on a 1990 Wrangler. Newer vehicles use the TPS to determine full throttle. Glad you found it, and good job! Thanks for sharing this. I will log this just in case I have another customer with a similar problem.
Thanks again!Chris