Jeep

Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers

Jeep

I have no turn signal, no hazards, no tail light, and no…

Customer Question
I have no turn signal...
I have no turn signal, no hazards, no tail light, and no dash lights, what can I check next? I've replaced relays and turn signal switch and still no results
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Jeep
8/4/2017
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I am sorry all others have passed on this concern. I am willing to try if assistance is still needed.

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman